Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate of Susan G. Komen
We were so glad to be part of Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate of Susan G. Komen's Pink Promise Luncheon last week as a Diamond Sponsor. It was also great to hear from one of our patients, Carol Reavis, on her #breastcancer journey! Remember, say #YesMamm to your annual mammogram.
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Join us for a Healthy Living seminar series for adults, and learn information to keep you and your family members healthy!
This series is a partnership with the YMCA Express at Gainsboro,...
- 10/06/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 10/06/2015 | Know Your Body Better: Healthy Living Series | Roanoke
- 10/06/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 10/07/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club – Evening Club | Roanoke
- 10/07/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 10/08/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 10/08/2015 | Happiest Baby On The Block | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
The Burnt Chimney Volunteer Fire Department and Franklin County Public Safety are being recognized by Carilion Clinic Life-Guard with the “Call of the Year” award for their response to a September 25, 2014 head-on collision on Burnt Chimney Road.
The Virginia Health Care Foundation (VHCF) has awarded Carilion Clinic with a $75,000 Project Connect grant to support local outreach and enrollment efforts that will help families in Roanoke apply for Virginia’s state-sponsored health insurance programs for children (FAMIS and FAMIS Plus).