Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Carilion Clinic’s Better Breathers Club offers education and skills to help manage chronic lung diseases. This support group provides opportunities to improve function and quality of life while...
- 08/04/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 08/04/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/05/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening | Roanoke
- 08/05/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 08/06/2015 | Women's Health University-"Heart Health and Blood Pressure" | Roanoke
- 08/06/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 08/06/2015 | Vein Screening | NRV
- 08/08/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 08/08/2015 | Carilion Clinic: Health Walk/Talk | Franklin
- 08/10/2015 | Baby Basics Moms’ Club – Morning Club | Roanoke
PCA Healthcare has joined Carilion Clinic. All former PCA practice locations will be closed today and Saturday, but will re-open on Monday, July 20.
To a child, the start of summer vacation usually means three months of uninterrupted fun and exploration. For many educators and health care providers, however, the summertime brings a new list of concerns. The end of a school year marks a three-month hiatus from educational programming and, for many children, proper nutrition. This interruption in a child’s development has been coined the “summer slide.”
For the seventh year in a row, Carilion Clinic has received Health Care’s Most Wired™ designation from the American Hospital Association’s Health Forum and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
The Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital cardiac cath lab has once again achieved full accreditation from Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence™, an organization dedicated to ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards for cardiovascular and endovascular care.