Rewarding Careers in Health Care at Carilion Clinic
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing patients achieve their goals and their desire to reach higher, both mentally and physically.
- April Nichols, Outpatient Therapy
"Inspiring better health" is not just a phrase. It’s a promise we make every day to our patients, their families and ourselves.
As the leading healthcare provider in southwest Virginia, we are committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive, compassionate healthcare to the communities we serve. Each of our employees is valued, because we know that it takes their blend of skills and dedication to make us a premier healthcare organization. We invite you to learn more about becoming part of our team.
Search our online database for current opportunities or click the links below for jobs in a specific category:
To learn more about our culture and employees' accomplishments, connect with us on Facebook at Carilion@Work.
- Nursing (including NPs and CRNAs)
- Facility/Guest Services, Fitness Centers and Trade
- Information System Technology
- Clinical Support (Nursing Assistants/Patient Observation Assistants/Technicians/Specialists)
- Clinic/Physician Offices
- Clinical Professional (including Surg Techs, PAs and Pharmacists)
- Professional and Academic
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Physician Staffing
It all happens here
Explore your opportunities to begin a career in health care. Minimal or no experience required for several positions!
- Food Services, Hospital Police, Environmental Services
- Imaging Services Associate, Patient Access Representative, Patient Registration
- Nursing Assistant, Psychiatric Technician, Clinical Associate Applicant, Patient Observation Assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Learn about Carilion's Affirmative Action plan.
For more information, call toll free at 1-800-599-2537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.